Clearwater Payments is a leading Electronic Billing and Payments provider that delivers relevant, agile and responsive consumer bill payment systems with unsurpassed quality and service.
Our fresh, open-API technology stack and rules-based payments engine keeps your company on the forefront of the payment methods and channels that your customers expect; including scheduled, one-time, future dated or recurring bill payments via PCI compliant channels that include web, mobile, IVR, agent-assisted, API or POS.
We also streamline your billing and payment and reduce costs with our professional customer service, a single, consolidated daily deposit for all prior day’s transactions and reports customized to your needs.
Clearwater Payments provides a biller solution set that serves your customers where they are today and meets them where they want to pay their bills tomorrow.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Support for all Payments – Accept credit cards, debit cards, and echeck payments made over the phone, through our online interface, via mobile devices/smartphones, or by way of a live agent.
- Instant Payments and eReceipts – Your customers can make their payments in real-time and instantly receive payment/confirmation receipts via email or text messaging.
- Disbursements – Our partner, KyckGlobal, provides a payout platform that simplifies the complexity of onboarding, reporting and tax compliance while offering an array of popular payment types.
- Agency Sweep – Streamline your independent agent cash and check payments with our automated, convenient and cost-effective sweep services.
- Streamlined Accounting & Treasury – Free up your staff’s valuable time. Our customer service representatives will simplify reconciliation and exception management so that your team can focus more on your core business operations.
- Simplified Reconciliation – All prior days’ payments are delivered in ONE daily settlement report – no more reconciling from multiple sources.
- Robust Reporting – View a comprehensive suite of reports that deliver detailed information about your business and payments activity. From daily reports that match all prior business days’ deposits to ad-hoc and exception management reports, the information you need is at your fingertips.
- Proactive Fraud Detection Tools – We help safeguard all data traveling across our secure networks. Our fraud prevention tools routinely monitor all payments for any suspicious activity to protect you and your customers from the devastating effects of fraud.