Stay ahead of the premium payment curve with real-time transaction data, increased e-channel adoption and reduced billing and payment costs –
As a secure, cloud-based electronic payments partner, Clearwater Payments delivers the payment methods and channels that your policyholders expect with real-time transaction data for binding and renewals, and a daily reconciled deposit for ALL payments – including agency sweep and image cash letters.
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Stress-Free Integration – Our fresh technology stack and open API architecture allow us to seamlessly and securely integrate with your policy management systems and user interfaces. Direct URL pass, IFrames, or API, we can deliver payment data and interfaces as deep or as shallow as you need to create the best experience for your customers and agents.
- Flexible, Transparent Pricing – Convenience fee, flat rate, cost-plus, or a hybrid model – we work with you to implement a solution that meets your business needs. Additionally, we don’t believe in hiding behind confusing card org interchange and fee charts. Our pricing is transparent from the outset and supported with monthly, itemized statements that include all associated transaction costs.
- Enhanced Security – Our bill payment platform is backed by an annually audited PCI-certified solution that employs leading-edge security and state-of-the-art fraud detection tools.
- Multi-Channel – Customers can make payments when and how they want, wherever they are through our Mobile, Web, and Phone channels. Our web-based payment channels are all mobile responsive, dynamically resizing the page elements to any size screen, allowing your customers to easily view and manage their account and make payments on their device.
Our mobile solution can also leverage native iOS and Android e-Wallet applications on smartphones that deliver proactive alerts, billing statements, and payment links directly to your customers. Click here for more information on Clearwater e-Wallet.
- Multi-Method – One-time, scheduled, and recurring using debit/credit cards and ACH – giving your policyholders the flexibility they expect when managing their payment preferences. They can also access their bank account to look up their routing and account numbers as well as create and manage their virtual wallet and auto-payment enrollments.
- Robust Treasury Support – As an ISO, we provide a single gateway and processor solution that saves your organization time and money by:
- Delivering real-time transaction information and reporting > Critical for binding and renewing policies
- Settling a single daily deposit reconciled to the penny for all payments > Eliminating reconciliation issues that negatively impact clients and agents
- Managing in-flight chargebacks and exceptions on your behalf > Reducing staff workloads
- Agency Sweep – Streamline your independent agent cash and check payments with our automated, convenient, and cost-effective sweep services that include your agency sweep accounts into your daily consolidated and reconciled Clearwater deposit.
- Disbursement – Combining your inbound and outbound payment services is both convenient and cost-efficient for your organization. Our partner, KyckGlobal, provides a payout platform that simplifies the complexity of funding, reporting, and tax compliance while offering an array of popular payment types that include: Standard and Same Day ACH, Paper Check, Direct to Debit, PayPal, Stored Value Card, and Cash via MoneyGram. Configurable approval controls and payee validation processes ensure consistent transactions and positive user experiences.
- Quick Implementation & Project Resolution – Start accepting payments sooner on your new, fully PCI-certified platform with our configurable, rules-based portal engine that fast-tracks the implementation process and eliminates lengthy project request queues.